INCLUDED IN OUR REGISTRATION
A list of our co-ordinators can be found on our home page, under "Contact Us"
OR EMAIL: INFO@HBCSOCCER.COM
2016-2017 Age Chart
U4 YR OLD = Birthdate JANUARY 1, 2013 - DEC 31, 2013
U5 YR OLD = Birthdate JANUARY 1, 2012 - DEC 31, 2012
U6 YR OLD = Birthdate JANUARY 1, 2011 - DEC 31, 2011
U7 YR OLD = Birthdate JANUARY 1, 2010- DEC 31, 2010
U8 YR OLD = Birthdate JANUARY 1, 2009 - DEC 31, 2009
If your child is OLDER than the ages listed above
for registration information
General note: Intramural uniforms are available at Soccer Magic,
1960 New York Ave., Huntington Sts., NY
Late fee’s in effect as of 4/1/2017
SEE CALENDAR ON HOME PAGE FOR ALL DATES OF TRAINING AND GAMES
1) Please have your child at the field 5 minutes prior to the start of the training session so they are ready to begin promptly
2) Make sure your child has shin guards on and tie your childs shoes prior to the start of practice
3) Bring a ball to every practice. You cannot play baseball without a glove or lacrosse without a stick...you cannot play soccer without a ball
4) Provide your child with a water bottle and have them bring it to the area where they will be training. Nothing slows down a training session like waiting for a child to find their parent to get their water from the car
5) Please do not interact with the trainers. The trainers are hired to teach and are not familiar with the rules and regulations of the HBC Soccer Club. Just as you would not sit in your childs classroom and question his/her teachers "teaching methods", we ask that you not question the trainers "teaching methods" with regards to soccer.If you have any questions, ask your childs coach or call your age group co-ordinator.
6) Please ENCOURAGE your child regardless of their success or failure. Do not provide them with instruction during a practice or a game...let them learn on their own.