U14 teams and older must have the resident players get REC cards from the Town of Huntington. The club needs a copy of the rec card to have on file for the town.

Please send or fax a copy to:

HBC Soccer Club
PO Box 1332
Melville, NY 11747
Attn: Rec Cards
Fax number: 631 424-8539
How can I obtain a Town of Huntington Recreation card?
Residents 13 years of age and older who register for programs or use any facility operated by the Town of Huntington Parks and Recreation Department must purchase a two-year Recreation Card of be charged the non-card holder fee.
Children under the age of 13 who wish to participate in our program or use Town recreational facilities must be registered by a parent/guardian who has a valid Recreation Card. Parents can use each other's cards for registering their children.
Residents who have the following cards do not require the Recreation Card: Crab Meadow Golf Card, Rifle Range Annual Pass or the Dix Hills Pool Membership Card.
To obtain the Recreation ID, residents are required to present two (2) forms of identification (showing address) to demonstrate Town residency. One must be a Driver's License or Non-Driver ID, the other must be one of the following: tax bill, utility bill, library card (with address), car registration, college ID. Teens will be required to be present and show one proof with a name and address (report card or library card) Parents driver's license must be used for 2nd proof of residency.
Recreation cards can be obtained at Huntington Town Hall, Room 103 and the Dix Hills Ice Rink. Hours are limited. Please call the Town of Huntington Department of Parks and recreation for further information 631 351-3089 or website



Just Say Soccer



US Club

US Youth Soccer

US Youth Soccer